What does your INNER MEAN GIRL say to you? Free Call Tomorrow
It is time for morning coffee and I am still in my pink bathrobe. WHY because it is my day off and I don’t have to get up and git-r-done. Then I remembered something I wanted to tell you….something worth getting digital for, something about a free call tomorrow with my homegirls’. So I though I would start by asking you…
– What does your INNER MEAN GIRL say to you? Does she tell you that you are not good enough? Don’t have what it takes? Will never ‘get it right’. When mine comes around she brings in her big guns: you must be doing something wrong or everything would look like ___________________(fill in the blank).
Why not give her a journal and a pen for few minutes and just see what she wants to tell you…then…you can work on transforming her negative stories…there is help on the way. The image at the left is HOW WE WANT to feel about ourselves – peaceful, loving, in beauty…and hope. Not nagging, serving guilt sandwiches and insults.
I have had the pleasure of talking with thousands of women about the hot topic of the critic…and two women I have LOVED talking with whose philosophy is so close to ours at CCU are the founders of Inner Mean Girl Reform School and they are having a Free Open House Call tomorrow, September 14 at 5:30pt. And if you cannot make that you can still sign up and get the recording.
These founders are two of my favorite super sheroe girlfriends Amy Ahlers and Christine Arylo. They are the founders of Inner Mean Girl Reform School and if you, like all of us have one of those – IMG: Inner Mean Girls, also known as the critic…or ‘the voice’ – this is an incredible teaching about how to navigate the challenging terrain she creates for us.
There’s some more information below about what you will get from the 90 minute call…check it out. And besides being transformational – they also make it FUN!
Blessings on your day and be sure to have a conversation with your own IMG about how you would like to run things from now on – from self love not self negation. From listening to your own inner wisdom instead of lies she invents to hold you back. From honoring who you are instead of who you are not.
So after I gave my IMG the pen I told her to get her big girl boots on, because we are going to OPEN HOUSE and we will never be the same…
In solidarity and self honor,
p.s. Ok gonna go back to my day off now. Hope to ‘see’ you on the call!
Christine and Amy have figured out how to get their Inner Critics or “Inner Mean Girls” as they call them, off their backs and on their side, and now they’re opening up the lines to share their best secrets with any woman ready to free herself from negative self-talk.
If you’re ready to stop being so hard on yourself, you owe it to yourself to join Christine & Amy this Wednesday, September 14th, at 5:30pm PT/8:30pm ET for 90-minutes of self-love and self-empowering freedom …
Inner Mean Girl Reform School Open House Call:
How to transform the critical voice in your head so you can stop being so hard on yourself, enjoy your life & feel truly successful!
Click to register for FREE now
In this 90-minute live tele-class with Christine & Amy you’ll learn:
- Why you are so darn hard on yourself – this will seriously blow you away, and give you instant access to being kinder, gentler and more compassionate with yourself.
- The most common Inner Mean Girls (IMGs) and the weapons they use to steal your joy – including the Comparison Queen, Loveless Lulu, and the Achievement Junkie. Awareness is step #1 in IMG transformation.
- How to give your Inner Mean Girl a new job – one that helps instead of hurts. Learn to use her powers for good vs. evil and gain a new ally on your team.
- How to tell the difference between your fear talking smack and your intuition speaking truth – so you can make faster, better decisions that actually lead to your happiness and success.
- Powerful but simple processes that empower you to transform negative self-talk into smart Inner Wisdom in less than 5 minutes –you’ll be able to head comparison, self-judgment and self-doubt off at the pass, so they don’t hijack your day.
Christine and Amy, who in the past year have spoken with over 10,000 women around the world about this topic, say “Every high-achieving woman we know silently beats herself up…telling herself she should look different, do more, be perfect… comparing herself to others… setting unrealistic expectations… driving herself to exhaustion. These negative voices slow us down, and make it way harder – sometimes impossible – for us to achieve the happiness and success we deserve, and frankly work too hard for.”
Their proven processes will show you how you can turn down this negative talk and turn up the volume on your biggest asset: your powerful Inner Wisdom.
FREE LIVE INTERACTIVE TELE-CLASS
Inner Mean Girl Reform School: How to transform the critical voice in your head so you can stop being so hard on yourself, enjoy your life & feel truly successful.
Wednesday September 14th – 5:30pm Pacific, 6:30pm Mountain, 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 12:30am GMT Listen live by phone or webcast and interact or download the recording to listen at your convenience.
Be sure and register, even if you can’t attend the live call. They’ll send you the recording, so you can listen at your convenience. I’m so excited for you to join the over 10,000 women around the world in the Inner Mean Girl Revolution. YES!
Taking a stand for self-love!
“LIFE-CHANGING, REVOLUTIONARY, INCREDIBLE.”
–IMG reform school graduate, spring 2010
“Amy and Christine are AMAAAAZZZZING! These women give me so much hope, so much inspiration, so much drive to do what I need to do for Me and my family, and do it right. Healthily, powerfully, and MINDFULLY. They are hilarious, and hearing their voices always brightens my day. They know their stuff, and they work together beautifully.”